|Big Time Rides|
|Airdate||June 20, 2013|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Big Time Pranks 2"||"Big Time Tests"|
- Kendall: We should break up more often.
- Jo: Nooo!
- The guys will ride some Go Karts or motorcycle in this episode.
- The name of the episode was confirmed by Carlos Pena.
- This episode was originally going to be named Big Time Race.
- When Jo mentioned that she was auditioning for a young Danica Patrick, she stated that she was playing Danica "before she did terrible commercials", most likely referencing the Go Daddy commercials that Danica has done.
- Carlos hints that the guys are facing adulthood in this episode meaning they are turning 18 soon or they are already 18.
- On the flashback, Kendall wore a Choose180 necklace. The necklace was made by Kendall's mother, Kathy Schmidt.
- James is tried to “learn” how to ride a motorcycle while in real life he already knows how to. While Kendall is trying to teach Jo how to drive a stick shift but in real life he has no clue how to do it.
- The motorcycle James buys is a Harley-Davidson XL 883 Sportster
- The car that Kendall and Jo "borrowed" from Gustavo is a 2009 Porsche Boxster convertible
| Big Time Rush Wiki has|
related to Big Time Rides.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.