|Big Time Marvin|
|Season||1 (Marvin Marvin)|
|Episode number||19-20 |
|Airdate||April 27, 2013|
|Written by||Carly Althoff & Luke Giordano|
|Directed by||Jonathan Judge|
|Guest starring||Big Time Rush as themselves|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Big Time Bloopers"||"Big Time Invasion"|
Big Time Marvin (Big Time Klerg  or Klerg Time Rush) is an episode of Marvin Marvin.Big Time Rush appears as guest stars of themselves and their Marvin Marvin special is set to be an one-hour event.
Marvin and Teri go to a Big Time Rush concert where chaos ensues when the singers get abducted by the Klerg and Teri gets mistaken for a Klutonian.
When Teri and Marvin went to a Big Time Rush concert the band gets kidnapped by the Klerg and they disguise themselves as BTR. The Klerg try to find the Klootonian by detecting a certain dance but the Klerg see Teri dancing and mistake her for a Klootonian. Marvin has to save Teri before the Klerg take her back to their planet.
James: We got some really great things planned for my hair. I'm gonna open with some gel, ha ha! And then for the encore I might go for some mousse.
James: We're gonna get him Big Time. What? That's what I think the real James would choose to do.
Big Time Rush: Bye Mommy!
Kendall: Now move your bodies in whatever odd fashion your physiology dictates.
Logan: Excuse my bandmate! What he meant to say was please rotate your appendages in a rhythmically appropriate manner.
Kendall: “I knew I should’ve come as a solo artist.”
Kendall: You guys took the whole cart?
James: I couldn't leave these shirts behind. It'd be like leaving a bunch of beautiful babies, beautiful babies that look just like me.
Carlos: And check out these glow sticks. They're sticks that glow.
James: They are.
James: There must be something we can do to repay you guys.
Teri: Go out with me!
Pop-Pop: Easy, rockstar, that's my granddaughter.
Teri: Oh you stay out this old man!
Liz: Dad, he's been in a freezing cold asteroid hurtling through space and his hair still looks perfect!
- They start recording the finale in December 2012.
- This is the 2nd cross-over episode for BTR. The 1st being How to Rock an Election.
- Big Time Rush performed a song in this episode. 
- David M. Israel is a part of the crew and developed a show How to Rock which also had a crossover episode with Big Time Rush.
- This episode's premiere date has been switched more than five times.
- Marvin makes a reference to his actor Lucas Cruikshank and his Internet character FRED (a young boy that talks in a high-pitch voice) when his voice is high from Helium and he said it'd be weird talking like this.
- The Big Time Rush impostors are brothers.
- The Big Time Rush impostors added a frequency to the song Halfway There that only Klootonian can detect and it makes them dance in an specific way.
- This episode was counted as a Marvin Marvin episode and not a BTR episode. Because of this it was the series finale of Marvin Marvin.
|Big Time Rush Wiki has|
related to Big Time Marvin.
|"Finish your rapping!"|
This Episode is a stub. You can help the Big Time Rush Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!!