|Big Time Lies|
|Airdate||May 16, 2013|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Big Time Scandal"||"Big Time Bonus"|
With Lucy back at the Palm Woods, drama begins to unfold when Lucy starts to flirt with Kendall. To avoid problems with Jo, Kendall decides to keep it a secret that Lucy is talking to him again. Kendall continues to lie to Jo, usually resulting in his pants bursting into flames, but then later Kendall confesses to Jo, due to assistance from Ms. Knight, and Lucy admits she is not really interested in Kendall again, as she is only doing it to start drama as a songwriting technique.
Meanwhile, James and Carlos are playing a game of soda bowling when James tells himself if he gets a strike, Lucy will love him. James completely misses it, and because of the soda can being shook, it completely explodes and destroys Gustavo's office. Afraid of getting in trouble with Gustavo, James and Carlos tell him the studio was robbed and when the police arrive they say the same thing. Carlos keeps trying to tell the truth, only to be stopped by James. He tells the officers that the robber looked like a cowboy pirate, and soon enough suspects are pulled into the police department for them to report which one. Carlos tries to tell the truth again, but James says it was Cowboy Pirate number 2 and he is arrested. At the end of the episode, James and Carlos confess, but the police say they knew that they were lying the whole time, and they were just waiting for a confession, much to Gustavo and Kelly's annoyance.
In the meantime, Dr. Hollywood helps Logan lie about being sick so he doesn't have to go to a long and boring play.
- Kendall: Logan, have you spotted the nest?
- Logan: I am unable to hack into Bitter's system. And I'm a little freaked out by his screensaver.
- James: Okay. Now that that's out of the way. Carlos and I are off to Rocque Records; why don't you tag along and you and I can, I dunno--make out?
- Lucy: James. I'd rather eat hair.
- James: YOU WILL BE MINE!!!
- They started recording this episode on January 15, 2013.
- Kendall lies to Jo, his pants catch fire due to Buddha Bob's bunsen burner, causing Kendall to go and jump in the pool.
- Characters appearing on Kendall's shoulder and him sweeping them off.
| Big Time Rush Wiki has|
related to Big Time Lies.