|Big Time Fans|
|Airdate||October 1, 2010|
|Written by||Lazar Saric|
|Directed by||Jonathan Judge|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Welcome Back Big Time"||"Big Time Girlfriends"|
The boys get a visit from their clumsy hometown friend, Jenny Tinkler, who has moved to LA to pursue her dream of being a lead singer in a band. This is due to Carlos promising her that he would help that dream come true. After they do make Jenny's dreams come true, Carlos promises never to over-promise again. A few seconds later, a guy comes to make his dreams come true because yet again, Carlos promises to make it come true, much to everyone's dismay.
Meanwhile, Gustavo and Kelly have to fix a fan with the help of Logan since a rock band threatens to beat them up if they do not.
James is visited by an overexcited fan, only to find out that the boy wants to replace James. The boy locks James up in the basement.
- In this episode James believes that Katie has a crush on him, though she tries over and over to deny it.
- Jenny actually can sing, as proved in the middle of the episode.
- Kendall says they never broke a promise but in Big Time Audition and Big Time Concert they broke their promise to Miss. Majecowsky
- James says that Jenny broke his arm, playing Marbles, and then he pointed at his arm. But James Maslow, the actor that plays James Diamond actually has a scar on his left arm because of a hockey-stunt scene.
- The van which Guitar-Dude uses for his canadian tour is the same van that is used by Erwin Sikowitz in the nickelodeon show "Victorious" in episodes such as "The Great Ping-Pong Scam" and "The Diddly-Bops."
- The man with the blonde hair from the band "Death Smash" actually spoke with a scottish accent, not british.
- In this episode it is revealed that James' idols are Mahatma Gandhi, Abraham Lincoln and David Hasselhoff.
- Later in the episode there is a new ad on the message boards by Guitar Dude that says "Guitarist looking for repair man" with a picture of the van that Jenny destroyed.
- James: Well, I was told not to give fans advice...but I like your style.
- Carlos: She's gonna kill us!
- Logan: Not if we kill her first!
- Carlos: Is the bad stuff over?
- James: PS: "We promise we'll help you!"
- Kendall: What did we tell you about making promises you can't keep?!
- Carlos: But it's Jenny! We love Jenny!
- Katie: I'm just saying you're 30% ignorant, 30% arrogant, and 40% idiot. So be careful of fans. (walks away)
- James: ...She so has a giant crush on me.
| Big Time Rush Wiki has|
related to Big Time Fans.