|Airdate||May 12, 2012|
|Written by||Scott Fellows|
|Directed by||Stewart Schill|
|Guest starring||Jonathan Schmock as the French Inspector|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Big Time Tour Special"||"Big Time Returns"|
The episode premiered on May 12, 2012. It is the season premiere of Season 3 of Big Time Rush. It is the 50th episode overall.
The guys are on their last day of their "All Over the World Tour", and they want to learn how to change faster so they can break NSYNC's changing record. Kendall and James are determined to beat the record, but Logan and Carlos are focused on other things. Eventually they do beat the record, and they are placed on the "Wall of Fame".
Logan is determined to finish a scientific book that he brought with him on the tour. Also, Carlos is accused of smuggling, or stealing a cricket from France. Through the episode, a french inspector (Jonathan Schmock) searches him to see if he has the cricket. Katie sees the inspector interrogating Carlos, and she volunteers to help him hide the cricket. They hide it almost everywhere, including in Carlos's mouth. At the end of the episode, the French Inspector finds the cricket, but lets Carlos keep it, because he says, "There is one thing we do understand - love," and lets him keep it.
During the concert, Kelly tries to warn Gustavo about the trampoline on the stage. Unfortunately, she, along with fans of Big Time Rush, gets locked out. She tries to get back into the stage to save the boys by climbing over a wall, calling Gustavo to see if he can let her in, and eventually, she does get in, and has some workers help her hold the trampoline up during the last song.
- Jonathan Schmock as the French Inspector.
- Gustavo: Yeah. That's the Fresh-Beat-Look!
- Kendall: UNBELIEVABLE!
- Logan: QUIET! Okay?!
- Kendall: Yeaaah. We can beat NSYNCS record.
- James: Yes, but nooooot by reading word pages.
- Logan: They're called books, James and they are the answers to everything.
- Nickelodeon : "Backstage Rush was more like a transition episode for the new season since it had live concert footage :) Second episode starts Season 3"
- Kendall tweeted:" Season 3 starts filming tomorrow! Feels great to be back on the show!! You all ready for #BTRSeason3"
- This episode was be recorded on April 3, 2012.
- This episode breaks the fourth wall a few times. Like Kelly and Gustavo asking the public before a commercial break. Also when BTR is singing Elevate and you can see the initial is the hat CP, KS, JM and LH.
- The cricket really enters Carlos' Mouth, as seen in Big Time Bloopers.
- This is the first episode of season three and the first ever not to use the word "Time"' in the episode title.<
- Also it's the second episode after Big Time Live where none of the events take place at the Palm Woods and the first not to feature Rocque Records. First was Big Time Live.
- Plus, this is the first episode with a different intro.
- We find out that Katie Knight can speak french, and that Carlos Garcia is allergic to bees.
- This is the first time the term "Rushers" has been used in the series.
- It has been noted on many official sources that Big Time Movie was the season three pilot, so this is (technically) the second Big Time Rush season three episode.
- Carlos Pena said in that they are looking for a special guest star for the first episode of season 3.
- Some of the footage was from Big Time Rush's concert in Nashville, TN for their Better With You Tour on March 7, 2012. It was also shown in the "Party All Night" special
- The name of the episodes for Season 3 may not start with "Big Time" but instead end with "Rush".
- April 5, 2012: Kendall's Tweeted:"Just finished the first Ep. of #BTRSeason3 Gonna be great! Now dinner and rest :) Can't wait for the #BigTimeSummerTour !! How bout you?"
- Viewers: 2.285 
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay, Katy Perry, Snoop Dogg, NSYNC, Foo Fighters, Duran Duran, Justin Bieber, Jay-Z, Adele, Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera, Backstreet Boys, Pitbull, Usher, Ozzy Osbourne, Poison, Rhianna, Dexy's Midnight Runners, Nicki Minaj, Dave Matthews Band, Kajagoogoo, Micheal Buble, Enrique Iglesias, Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, Rascall Flatts Bruce Springsteen, Flo Rida, Metallica, David Lee Roth, Aerosmith, The Police, Heart, Barbera Streisand, Demi Lovato, and Erupt are some of the bands/artists shown on the Canada Theatre Wall of Fame.
- As of this episode, Carlos is credited as Carlos Pena Jr.
- Gustavo's "Gustavo Rocks!" mug from Big Time Strike reappears.
- The band started and ended the tour with the same song which is elevate.
- This is the only episode that didn't have "big time" in the episode title.
- Big Time Rush - alternate opening
- Love Me Love Me
- Cover Girl
- Blow Your Speakers
- Time of Our Life
- City Is Ours
Logan: Where's my book... and the couch?
Worker: We were told to start loading the truck.
Logan: I only had one page left to go! (Looks in box) No book! (Looks in other box) No book!
Inspector: But the cricket! You will be arrested for illegal smuggling. (Another inspector whispers in his ear.) Arrg! I can not arrest you because we are in Canada, but Big Time Rush will never be allowed to perform in France ever again!
Gustavo: What is going on!!!
Katie: Carlos smuggled a cricket out of France and we just got busted.
Gutavo: OK, how did we miss that!?
Katie: Well, at least let him say goodbye.
(Inspector gives cricket to Carlos)
Carlos: Bye little, buddy. We almost made it to LA. But we'll always have Paris. (Puts Canada sticker on box and gives cricket back to Inspector)
Inspector: France doesnt understand alot of things: Space travel, bikini tops, soap. But there is one thing we do understand is love. Be good to him!
Carlos: Yes, my cricket is saved!
Logan: My book is gone!!! I had one page to go man. Why, Why, Why!!!!! (Guy hands book to him) My book, I can finish! Quiet, reading!!!
James: How come they get happy endings, but we don't.
Kendall: Because, we havent figured out the secret to quick change.
Logan reading his book: "Ripping fabric slows down time". Done!
James: Wait! Ripping! Fabric.
Gustavo: Were back!
Kendall: Let her Rip! (Boys start running, dramatic music plays)
Timer guy: 3.7 seconds!
Big Time Rush: We're on the Wall on Fame!!!
Gustavo: Now get out there and lets ELEVATE!!!
Big Time Rush: (start singing Elevate)
| Big Time Rush Wiki has|
related to Backstage Rush.